Each week Bengals linebacker Thomas Howard answers questions on everything from tactical analysis to his biggest pet peeves, as well as which Bengals have the flashiest cars. This week, he breaks down the killer game against the Steelers, picks his ideal dinner party guests, and lets us know which Bengal has the smoothest moves….
1. Which opposing team or player do you get most fired up to play against?
Whenever I play against guys that I know on the other team, I’m extremely fired up.
2. You’re throwing a dinner party and can invite any five guests—real, fictional, dead or alive—who do you invite?
James Bond, Kate Upton, Megan Fox, Michelle Vawyer, and Dos Equis “Most Interesting Man in the World.”
3. What’s the key to the game against the Steelers?
The team that doesn’t turn the ball over and the best tackling team will win on Sunday.
4. Which Steelers’ player is the key to this game?
Big Ben. He showed some flashes of those classic moments of keeping plays alive in the pocket last week vs. the Cowboys. I know our pass rush will have the opportunity to get home on Sunday, but we must bring Roethlisberger down.
5. Which Bengal is the best dancer?
Taylor Mays (taymaysmeow – Instagram).
Follow Thomas on twitter – @Mr53