1. While Castle House is not a new kid on the block (the shop has served Cincinnati for more than 55 years), the beloved east side children’s boutique has a new owner and an updated design to display its adorable pint-sized fashions. 3435 Edwards Rd., Hyde Park, (513) 871-2458, castlehouse.com
2. Arietty is like an Anthropologie for kid’s clothes with screen-printed onesies, tote bags created by the owner herself, plus some books, games, and toys, too. 325 Ludlow Ave., Clifton, (513) 751-1500
3. Head to The Spotted Goose to score funky yet precious clothing for your little ones from Winter Water Factory, Mini Rodini, and Appaman. And is there anything cuter than mini Toms shoes? 3048 Madison Rd., Oakley, (513) 351-9600, thespottedgoose.com
4. At Hanna Andersson, you’ll find cute and kitschy clothes for the kiddos, like superhero-themed pajamas, stylish backpacks, and furry jackets. Check out some of our favorite looks here.
Kenwood Towne Centre, 7875 Montgomery Rd., Kenwood, (513) 253-0832, hannaandersson.com
5. From the creators of Lululemon, Ivivva has athletic wear and gear for girls into yoga, dance, and other sports activities. Check out our story here. 3443 Edwards Rd., Hyde Park, (513) 321-1734, ivivva.com