Cincinnati Magazine presents Breakfast for Dinner 2023
February 23, 2023
The Cincinnati Club, 30 Garfield Pl., Cincinnati
Your Ticket Includes
- Frittata Mini’s (gluten free)
- Pecorino Romano Tots with Cafe Dipping Sauce
- French Toast Sticks
- Shrimp & Grits
- Biscuits & Gravy
- Rosewater Pistachio Waffles
- Challah French Toast with Housemade Mango Butter Rum and Blueberry Lemon syrups
- Egg Strata—a baked egg casserole layered with Challah, pepperjack cheese, sage sausage and caramelized onions
- Bowl O’ Goodness—you’re going to love it!
- Big Bad Waffles and Biscuit Bowls
- Biscuit & Gravy Flight, featuring Chorizo, Pork sausage, and Peppered Milk)
- Huevos Rancheros
- Mini Blueberry Muffins
- Cinnamon Biscuits with Cream Cheese Icing and Orange Zest
- Buttermilk Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- Crème Brûlée French Toast with Fresh Blueberries
- Cajun Omelet with Cajun Seasoned Andouille Sausage, Home Fries, Bell Pepper, and Monterey Jack
- Avocado Toast with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Roma Tomatoes, and Baby Spinach
- Build Your Own Cereal Parfaits
- A Spin on the Classic Orange Julius
Plus more participating restaurants to be announced soon!
Plus More to Enjoy
La Brea Bakery Tasting Station with Butters and Jams
McCormick French Toast and Breakfast Tacos Tasting Station
St. Pierre Sticky Buns and Ham & Cheese Waffle Sandwich Station
Bonne Maman Jam-Filled Crepes plus Jams Featured on La Brea’s Station
Minute Maid and Simply Tasting Station with Simply Orange Juice, Simply Mixology Strawberry Guava Mojito, and Minute Maid Innovation Cocktail
Chobani Zero Sugar Yogurt and Flavored Cream-Based Cocktail Station
And more goodies to be announced soon!
Live Music All Night
Breakfast for a Cause
Sweet Cheeks Diaper Bank partners with local social service agencies to provide free diapers to low-income families while raising awareness of the basic health need for diapers. Their vision is to eliminate the existence of diaper need in our community so that all babies have a chance to be healthy, happy, and safe. We’re proud to partner with Sweet Cheeks Diaper Bank for this event, and a portion of Breakfast for Dinner proceeds will go to this deserving charity.
Presented by Our Sustainability Partner
Entrance to the event constitutes permission for Cincinnati Magazine to photograph and film you while on the premises and to use those pictures and videos for any lawful purpose without providing you any compensation.