For our Craft Beer Boom issue, we scouted the best beers in the area to draft this first-string six-pack (including one hard seltzer) that should be on the top shelf of your fridge all summer long.
1. Blueberry Lager, Rivertown Brewing Company
A fruit-forward American Lager, 4% ABV
2. Summer, West Side Brewing
A citrusy English-Style Summer Ale, 4.8% ABV
A smooth Helles-Style Lager, 4.7% ABV
4. Bay of Bengal, Christian Moerlein Brewing Co.
A double IPA with aggressive hops, 7.6% ABV
5. Dead Blow, Braxton Brewing Co.
A rich and roasty tropical stout, 7.2% ABV
6. Astra Saturn Peach, March First Brewing
A hard seltzer with a balanced sweet and tart finish, 5% ABV