Dear valued Cincinnati Magazine reader and event attendee,
In alignment with recommendations regarding our nation’s preparedness and response to the global COVID-19 issue, we at Cincinnati Magazine have decided to alter our upcoming events schedule with your health and safety at the forefront of our minds.
Please rest assured that our team is committed to working with our venues to ensure proper sanitary procedures are in place to limit the spread of illness, while we continue to offer you the same wonderful experiences at our events that you have come to expect and enjoy.
With that, we’d like to ask you to please mark your calendar for the following event dates, and make note of the dates that have changed:
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS:
- RESCHEDULED: Montgomery Girls Night Out—August Date TBD (Originally scheduled for April 23)
- RESCHEDULED: SpringSavor Cincinnati Dinner Series—July 27-31 (Originally scheduled for April 27-May 1)
- CANCELLED: Kentucky Derby Watch Party (Originally scheduled for May 2)
CONTINUING AS SCHEDULED:
- Summer Food Fest—July Date TBD
- Cincinnati Baby and Beyond Expo—July 25-26
As you consider attending these popular upcoming events, we encourage you to please continue to practice preventive actions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, which include:
- Staying home from our events if you feel sick, except to get medical care.
- Covering your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cleaning your frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
We will continue to closely monitor the ever-changing situation related to preventative measures and recommendations related to COVID-19 and will remain vigilant in safeguarding your well-being as a valued guest at our events for the remainder of 2020. Any additional event updates or date changes will be posted at cincinnatimagazine.com/events.
Thank you for your support and readership, and we look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming events very soon.
Ivy Bayer, Publisher