- Getting to the polls can sometimes be a challenge in itself. This year, Cincinnati-area YMCAs are easing the stress with free, two-hour daycare on Election Day for kids age 3 to 12. 3–6 p.m., Tuesday, November 6, various locations, (513) 310-1937, myy.org
- Relieve some election season stress at The Arts Alliance Art Bar. $25 will get you a low-key art-making experience complete with supplies and refreshments (you can bring adult beverages to take it up a notch). This week, use paint, wire, and other mediums to make unique wall décor. Tuesday, November 6, 7–9 p.m., 5847 Irwin Simpson Road, Mason eventbrite.com
- Half-price Tuesdays at Top Golf conveniently coincide with Election Day. Spend that hard-earned half on food or drink, or just pocket it for next week’s game. Tuesdays, 9–12 a.m., 9568 Water Front Drive, West Chester, (513) 342-6249, topgolf.com
- Every Tuesday, BrewRiver Gastro Pub offers a burger and a local beer for $12. After exercising your democratic right, relax with one of BrewRiver’s locally sourced, handcrafted burgers and an Ohio craft draft and save big. Tuesdays, 5–9 p.m., 2062 Riverside Drive, East End, (513) 861- 2484, brewrivergastropub.com
- One of the best deals in the city happens to be on Tuesday evenings in Glendale: Meritage Restaurant’s $27 three-course seafood dinner. Select from appetizers like stuffed mushrooms, bruschetta, or mixed greens, and an entrée like scallops or lobster tail. Treat yourself to the additional $13 wine pairing on this Election Day. Tuesdays and Sundays, 4–9 p.m., 40 Village Square, Glendale, (513) 376-8134, meritagecincy.com
Top 5 Ways to Celebrate Election Day
Do your civic duty and then hit the town for local beer, art, and food.