1. Plenty of fizzy lifting drinks will be available, like samples of draft root beer from Lehr’s Prime Meat Market and adult beverages from MadTree and Gnarly Head.
2. Your beverage choice will undoubtedly pair well with a slaw dog from Blue Ash Chili.
3. Dessert passports for all (but the first 30 guests who sample five or more sweets will pick up a Cincinnati Magazine luminaire, made exclusively for us by artist Margie Bajema)
4. Speaking of sweet treats, grab a little Sin in a Tin, Chef William Guthrie’s award-winning chocolate pate covered in chocolate ganache.
5. Stop by The Silver Diva booth to create a hand stamped ornament to take home.
November 30, 6:30–8:30 p.m. at Cooper Creek Event Center, 4040 Cooper Road, Blue Ash 45241
Get your tickets here.