1. I scream, you scream…for these adorable Popsicle-print cotton socks.
2. With mysterious, dark, abstract blooms, Jimmy Choo’s d’Orsay pumps make florals more sexy than saccharine.
3. Protect your eyes and up your cool quotient in graphic patterned shades.
4. Louisville designer Peter Litzau’s cashmere and silk scarf turns photographer Georg Gerster’s 1982 aerial image of tulips growing in Bordeaux, France, into a wearable work of art.
5. Tropical prints were all over the spring/summer runways. Take it easy in this lightweight hula-lady print.
6. Summer camp–style friendship bracelets just got a serious upgrade with this jeweled version (for adults, of course).