Enjoy a lavish, four-night dinner series featuring one-time only menus developed by the city’s most celebrated chefs!
Cincinnati Magazine celebrates Savor with a Chef’s Table Twist! Now in our fourth year of celebrating the amazing chefs and robust culinary scene in Cincinnati, we’re throwing open the kitchen door and inviting the chefs to show our guests the final prep and plating of each course.
This unique event pairs two chefs from different restaurants and challenges them to collaborate and design a five course meal featuring items that are not available at their restaurants. Each course is paired with wine and will never be available again. It truly is a “once in a lifetime” experience.
Seats are limited and do sell quickly!
Tickets are limited for this event to ensure proper safety precautions. Please see COVID-19 Protocols below. $125 per guest includes:
- Access to one of the best views of the Cincinnati skyline: The View at Mt. Adams
- Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres served tableside
- Five-course dining experience with thoughtfully selected wine pairings
- Cincinnati Magazine signature swag bag of goodies
Menus will be posted mid-October! Check back for more details.
Tuesday, November 9 – Anthony Sitek, Crown Republic & Losanti and Paul Barraco, The Governor
Benefitting: Freestore Foodbank
Wednesday, November 10 – Brad Bernstein, Red Feather & Dutch’s and Chef Matt Sweeney, Third & Main
Benefiting: Cincinnati International Wine Festival
Thursday, November 11 – Travis Maier, Mighty Good & Findlay Culinary Training and Nick Ellison, Jeff Ruby Culinary Entertainment
Benefiting: Findlay Culinary Training Program
Friday, November 12 – Brian Young, Dear and Chef Robert Castaneda, Sinners & Saints
Benefiting: Taft Museum of Art
Sincere Thank you to our Sponsors: Kroger, Funky’s Catering Events, Bellisari’s, Fiji Water, Evan’s Auto Care, and Westrock Coffee
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks when not eating and drinking
- Staff is required to wear masks
- All food and beverage will be served at your table
- Dining tables will be placed a minimum of 6 feet apart
- It is open seating, so you may be seated with guests you do not know. We have decreased the number of seats per table to allow maximum distance.
- Regular cleaning of all high-touch surfaces throughout the event