Cincinnati Magazine is looking for an experienced, highly motivated and organized individual to handle a variety of project-based duties in the conception, coordination, and execution of the upcoming Baby & Beyond Expo. The ideal candidate for this position will have strong organizational skills, proficient writing and speaking skills, the ability to learn quickly, knowledge of how to work in a fast-paced environment with a team, and must be digitally savvy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee past and future exhibitor contracts
- Digital entry of exhibitor information on website
- Coordinate with Digital Media Editor for social media posts and event campaigns
- Communicate with Expo clients to reserve show participation and answer event questions
- Coordinate with Operations Director to ensure client payment and contracts are accounted for
- Develop strategic plan & programming for Baby & Beyond Expo
- Event organization and planning
- Work to develop a communication plan with current and future expo clients
To be considered, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Must be familiar with Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Critical thinking skills, organization, the ability to communicate clearly and diplomatically with parties of all sorts, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks are a must!
- Working towards Bachelor’s degree (must have completed two years)
- Experience with project and event management
Please email Sloane Scheuer (email@example.com) your resume and cover letter by June 30th.