Thank you for making On The Rocks a huge success! See you again next year!
Take a look at some of our favorite moments from our first tasting event:
Do you love a smooth bourbon? Looking for your next favorite gin? Is vodka your beverage of choice? We have all those and more for you at our inaugural celebration of spirits and cocktails!
Friday, September 16, 2022
MegaCorp Pavilion (formerly known as PromoWest Pavilion at Ovation)
Delight your inner spirits connoisseur at On the Rocks, Cincinnati Magazine’s inaugural celebration of Cincinnati’s adult beverage scene! Bourbon, vodka, gin—we have it all, so treat yourself to an all-inclusive ticket or buy a discount bundle to bring your friends for a full showcase of tasting samples and cocktails. Get the full experience with included tastings, food, and entertainment or opt for mocktails and food with a designated driver ticket. If your whole party wants to join in the fun, The BMW Store has you covered with a Safe Ride Home! Guests must be 21 and over and ID’s will be checked at the door.
So many things to do and try, we can only list a few. Join us to experience everything. It’s ALL included in your ticket!
- Tastings and cocktails from your some favorite distilleries
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka Experience
- Augusta Distillery Bourbon Barrel Tapping
- Jim Beam Game Room Bar
- Beemer Cocktail Lounge courtesy of The BMW Store and Northern Row Brewery & Distillery
- Illumination Lounge for the best skyline view courtesy of Ovation and Bartesian
- Putt-Putt Golf
- Music by DJ Toad all night long
- Main Stage “Fizz Off” Cocktail Challenge featuring Molly Wellmann & Jacob Treviño (Sign up to beat Jacob here)
- Multiple Fun Photo Ops
- Did we mention Honey Bourbon Candied Bacon?
- Food from Red Feather Kitchen
- Jalapeno Poppers, Popcorn Chicken, Irish Cheese, and Bundt Cakes; yes, we said it!
- Cheesesteak Sandwiches from AJ’s Cheesesteaks
- More local restaurants are joining in the fun, so you’ll have plenty to snack on all evening!
Have fun, but be SAFE!
- Each attendee will receive a discount Uber voucher from The BMW Store
- Mocktails are plentiful and perfect for the designated driver (DDs have a special reduced rate!)
- Hydrate with FIJI Water placed with easy access throughout the event
“All for a good cause?” you ask. Yes, yes it is!
- A portion of all ticket sales goes to support our non-profit partner, Giving Voice Foundation. They are accomplishing extraordinary things in support of the older citizens in our community.
Cheers to our sponsors: Tito’s Vodka, OTR, Jim Beam, FIJI Water, Home Chef, Tiller Farms, Bartesian, The B-Line, Truly Vodka, Butterball, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Blox Spiked Ice, Kerrygold, Poti9n, Ovation, Corporex, The BMW Store, Grant Us Hope, Hoist, KMK Law, and St. Elmo Steakhouse.
Entrance to the event constitutes permission for Cincinnati Magazine to photograph and film you while on the premises and to use those pictures and videos for any lawful purpose without providing you any compensation.