Ok, so maybe you can’t plunk down $3.5 million for this pile of bricks (and anyway, the sale is already pending). But you can own some of the stuff that made it special if you keep an eye on Everything But The House’s 650-piece estate sale.
We’ve rounded up a few especially good finds, and we threw in some curve balls for those of you looking to class up your own li’l Downton Abbeys.
1. Own a piece of Cincinnati (recent) history.
2. Pick up this set of white marble lions and you’ll be the fanciest jerks on your block.
3. For real, though, this stunning Frank Duveneck painting belongs in a museum.
4. For the dapper gent in your life.
5. Derby Day, anyone?
6. Beats the hell out of Ikea.
7. Because you never know when you’ll need to measure three gallons of something.
8. If you can get over the idea of wearing a lock of someone’s hair, then this locket is actually pretty on-trend.
9. Any grand old house worth its salt has plenty of beautiful old books. River High is no exception.
10. There’s something so gorgeously contemporary about this 94-year-old Rookwood bust.
11. If you, like us, tend to dork out over ephemera, then this one’s for you. Someone even wrote out a to-do list on one of the celluloid pages.
12. This badass pendant is the perfect blend of Cinderella and Madonna. (Not the virgin Madonna. The Like a Virgin Madonna.)
13. Set up this vanity on your dresser, find a comfy chair, and get to preening.
14. And finally, this amazing atrocity.
Sale begins to close Sun, Jan 11 at 4:10pm EST, ebth.com