Discover Downtown Cincinnati’s hidden gems and tour the luxury apartments that put it all a few steps away!
Cincinnati Magazine welcomes you to the Downtown Living Tour 2022! Historic sites, quaint cafes, and gorgeous murals—these only scratch the surface of what downtown Cincinnati has to offer. This year’s tour is specially designed to reveal the Queen City’s best spots, and of course, the sweet convenience of this lifestyle. Plus, come luxury apartment-hopping and enjoy the city’s finest interior decorating alongside snacks and drinks. Whether you’re looking to become acquainted with your neighborhood or fall in love with your new home, the Downtown Living Tour is an unforgettable experience. Say “yes” to a date with downtown!
Available for one day, and one day only! General Admission – Saturday, 10/8, 11am–4pm $20 per guest includes:
- Tour of common spaces, amenities, and luxury apartment at each property
- Registration and easy self-guided tour start at On The Rhine Eatery located at 100 E. Court St. above the Kroger store
- Downtown Living Swag Bag with exclusive map and program
- Properties include: Shillito Lofts, The Stanley, and The Renaissance, plus a sneak peek of the Avril Lofts!
Go behind-the-scenes with some of downtown’s beloved and booming businesses!
- 21c: The hotel’s art museum, which will be open for self-guided tours, features a brand new exhibition, Refuge: Needing, Seeking, Creating Shelter. Head to the rooftop for light bites from Metropole on the rooftop and chair massages with a city view
- Maverick Chocolate, offering a free truffle or mini bar
- The Ohio Book Store, offering a free gold embossed bookmark with purchase
- Woods Hardware, offering a free reusable shopping tote and giveaway entries for all guests
- The View at Shire’s Garden, serving a free chorizo-stuffed mushroom sampler
- Che OTR, serving free jerk chicken empanadas
- Covenant-First Presbyterian Church, offering free light refreshments and tours
- Galla Park, serving a free cocktail and fried deviled eggs
- Churchill’s Fine Teas, offering an exclusive free tea tasting experience
- Butcher and Barrel‘s bar will open early at 2 p.m. with samples of Chef’s Bruschetta, a toasted crostini with Boursin cheese, marinated heirloom tomatoes, balsamic, parmesan, and fresh basil
- Mon Petit Choux, serving free mini desserts including cream puffs
- Seven Star Dental, serving free fresh-baked cookies and coffees alongside giveaways
- Ombre Gallery‘s opening reception of their new exhibit Juicy Fruits with food and refreshment provided
- Contemporary Arts Center
- Revel Urban Winery
- Northside Distillery
- Shire’s Café
Easy access parking located in 3CDC garage at the Kroger store. Entrance off of Central Parkway.