Mission Shriners Hospital for Children — Cincinnati has a mission:
- Provide the highest quality care to children with burns, cleft lip and palate, and pediatric plastic and reconstructive surgery needs within a compassionate, family-centered, and collaborative care environment.
- Provide care regardless of a patient’s or family’s ability to pay.
- Provide for the education of physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Conduct research to discover new knowledge that improves the quality of care and quality of life of children and families.
Serving Our Community Cincinnati Shriners Hospitals for Children has been delivering expert and life-changing care to children with pediatric burns, cleft lip and palate, pediatric plastic surgery needs, and complex wounds and skin conditions. We are experts at treating specialty conditions. All patients and families are cared for regardless of their ability to pay.
Everything we do is designed to make children and their families feel at home. We offer on-site housing, transportation assistance, and meals.
Our family-centered, comprehensive care is focused to meet the physical, functional, cosmetic, and social needs of our patients and families.
We also treat congenital ear deformities; large birthmarks; craniofacial disorders; brachial plexus injuries; hand malformations; breast deformities in girls and boys; and injuries from treadmills, dog bites, and lawnmowers.
Doug Sitzler, Chairman, Board of Governors
David Aaronson, Vice Chairman, Board of Governors
Mark Shugarman, Hospital Administrator
Donald Gorbandt, Director of Development
Other Ways to Help
Shriners Hospitals for Children in Cincinnati invites you to send Love to the rescue® and support our:
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit
- Walk for LOVE™ Event
- Host your own fund-raiser (contact the hospital)
Shriners Hospitals for Children® — Cincinnati
3229 Burnet Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45229
CINCINNATI GIVES CHALLENGE: crowdrise.com/shrinershospitalsforchildren-cincinnatigives