Mission To ensure people with mental illness, addiction, and related challenges lead healthy and productive lives.
Serving Our Community GCB is the region’s most comprehensive service provider for people with mental illness and related issues, with 600 staff serving more than 15,000 annually.
- Psychiatric Services
- Integrated Health Care
- Care Management
- Substance Abuse Treatment, Prevention
- Criminal Justice Services
- Employment Services
- Housing Services
- Integrated Counseling
- School-Based, Family Services
- Homeless Outreach
A few of our innovative programs:
- FIRST – Intensive, team-based services offered for people experiencing their first symptoms of psychotic disorders.
- Medication Assisted Treatment – Behavioral therapy and medications offered to assist clients in more rapid recovery from drug and alcohol addictions.
- Transitions to Independence Project – Transition-aged youth receive support and age-appropriate care as they begin receiving services in the adult mental health system.
Jeff O’Neil, President and Chief Executive Officer
Steven M. Goldsberry, Vice President of Addiction Services
Roger Rosenberger, Vice President of Business Operations
Tawnya Dunn, Chief Financial Officer
Anne Combs, Vice President of Child & Family Services
Alicia Fine, Vice President of Employment & Recovery Services
Tracey Skale, M.D., Chief Medical Officer
Jeff Kirschner, Executive Vice President, Mental Health Services
GCB Board of Directors
Bill Culp, Board Chair
Nick Hahn, Vice Chair
Paula Dehan, Secretary
George Wright, Treasurer
Herb Brown, Emeritus
Larry Graham, M.D.
Steve Harlamert, Member at Large
Janeen Sharpshair, Member at Large
James Thomas, M.D.
Other Ways to Help
- Champions of Hope April 7, 2017, 6–9 p.m. at JACK Cincinnati Casino
Information regarding corporate sponsorships and tickets can be found at gcbhs.com/donate.
- Donations of silent auction and major raffle items for Champions of Hope are always needed and appreciated.
Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services
1501 Madison Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45206
CINCINNATI GIVES CHALLENGE: crowdrise.com/greatercincinnatibehavioralhealthservices-cincinnatigives