Mission The Cincinnati State Technical and Community College Foundation operates to solicit, receive, hold, and administer funds for the sole benefit of Cincinnati State Technical and Community College.
Serving Our Community The Cincinnati State Foundation operates to solicit and apply funds raised through gifts, bequests, endowments, and grants or otherwise for the benefit of Cincinnati State Technical and Community College:
- Cincinnati State is the region’s premier workforce and education partner with its cooperative education,
top-ranked accredited programs, and workforce training opportunities.
- Last year over 14,000 students were enrolled at Cincinnati State. More than 70 percent relied on financial assistance.
- 38 percent of students withdraw because of finances; 37 percent leave to work full-time.
- 85 percent of graduates would choose Cincinnati State again; 90 percent of students are satisfied with their Cincinnati State experience.
Gifts to Cincinnati State can support student scholarships, faculty instruction, equipment, marketing, capital needs, and business partnerships. Naming rights and endowed opportunities are available to make an inspiring long-lasting impact.
Monica J. Posey, M.B.A., Ed.D., President, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
Elliott V. Ruther, Chief of Development, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College and Executive Director, Cincinnati State Foundation
Casondra R. Cooper, Executive Director of Development, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College Foundation Board
Mike Haunert, Chairperson
Evans Nwankwo, First Vice Chair
Barbara Gould, Second Vice Chair
Manuel Chavez III, Secretary
John McClure, Treasurer
Other Ways to Help
- 1 Night, 12 Kitchens, April 30, 2017
- Scholarship Golf Classic, September 2017
The Cincinnati State Technical and Community College Foundation
3520 Central Pkwy.
Cincinnati, OH 45223
CINCINNATI GIVES CHALLENGE: crowdrise.com/thecincinnatistatetechnicalandcommunitycollegefoundation-cincinnatigives