Mission Cincinnati Parks Foundation is committed to building broad-based public/private partnerships supporting the conservation and enhancement of our city’s parks and greenspaces.
Serving Our Community Cincinnati Parks Foundation, the official philanthropic partner of Cincinnati Parks, is committed to your top-rated urban parks system.
Through the ongoing support of private citizens, Cincinnati Parks Foundation connects people to nature and inspires the next generation of park stewards.
The Foundation provides instrumental support for fostering community partnerships and launching new initiatives throughout Cincinnati Parks.
Did you know? Cincinnati Parks…
- Cover 10 percent of Cincinnati’s landmass
- Impact all neighborhoods—75 neighborhood parks, 80,000+ street trees
- Anchor community regions—five regional parks, seven riverfront parks
- Promote community health—65+ miles of hiking trails, 52 playgrounds
- Spark curiosity—five nature centers, one conservatory, 300+ works of public art
- Conserve natural beauty and habitats—34 preserves and nature areas
Jennifer Hafner Spieser, Executive Director
Sarah A. McManus, Associate Director
Board of Directors
John E. Neyer, President
Cathy S. Caldemeyer, Vice President
Donald L. Mellott Jr., Treasurer
Dacia M. Snider, Secretary
Harry J. Kangis, Director At-Large
Mark J. Busher, Past President
Mary Jo Bazeley
Kenneth Davis Jr., M.D.
Susan Abernethy Frank
Thomas F. Hankinson
Dhani M. Jones
Polk Laffoon IV
John A. Mocker Jr.
Eleanor K. Moffat
Bruce I. Petrie Jr.
Timothy F. Seifert
Amber Burke Sprengard
Jane Reed Terrill
William F. Thiemann
Daniel D. Vogelpohl
Other Ways to Help
- Hats Off Luncheon, May 2017
- Cocktails & Crown Jewels, May–September 2017
- Kids Days, Yoga & Spinning at Smale Riverfront Park, May–September 2017
- Friends of Parks Golf Outing,
- Corporate team and individual volunteer opportunities year-round
- Current opportunities posted online at cincinnatiparksfoundation.org.
Cincinnati Parks Foundation
421 Oak St.
Cincinnati, OH 45219
CINCINNATI GIVES CHALLENGE: crowdrise.com/cincinnatiparksfoundation-cincinnatigives