Serving Our Community At CAT, individuals seeking recovery from addiction will find a compassionate, professional staff using the latest scientific advancements to provide treatment and encouragement in a clean, safe environment.
Through an array of services that include detoxification, short-term residential treatments, an outpatient medication treatment program, and ambulatory detox, we are dedicated to guiding individuals on a path to personal freedom and recovery from addiction.
CAT’s Patient Support Services enhance a patient’s journey to recovery from drug or alcohol addiction. Peer Mentors encourage current patients, while helping them prepare for the transition post-treatment. Our Continuing Care Program supports those in recovery as they work toward graduation from CAT’s short-term treatment program. CAT’s Strengthening Families Program is a rolling, four-week education session during which family members learn
about the disease of addiction and how to begin the healing process.
Sandra (Sandi) L. Kuehn, President and CEO
Ronald Derstadt, Vice President of Administrative Services
Michael Rosen, Vice President of Clinical Services
Deborah Frankowski, M.D., Medical Director
Other Ways to Help
- CAT-Walk is held in June, Veterans Park, Green Township and is a noncompetitive 5K walk. Tickets are $25 per person or a family 4-pack for $75.
- Volunteer opportunities are available for CAT-Walk in the areas of registration, walk monitors, food station helpers, raffle helpers, T-shirt sales and distribution, set up, and take down.
- Donations of gently used men’s and women’s clothing, shoes, hoodies, etc.
- Donations of new underwear, socks, shower shoes (flip-flops), toiletries, and reading glasses.
- Donations of G or PG-rated movies on DVD and craft items for our detox patients.
- Donations of office and maintenance supplies.
- Financial support to cover the gap between public funding and the actual services we provide. Last year, we provided nearly $400,000 in unfunded care to people in need.
Center for Addiction Treatment
830 Ezzard Charles Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45214
CINCINNATI GIVES CHALLENGE: crowdrise.com/centerforaddictiontreatment-cincinnatigives