Mission Caring Partners International (CPI) is a Christian ministry that equips churches to use healthcare to meet the physical and spiritual needs of their local communities.
Serving Our Community Neighborhood churches are in a unique position to reach those in need within their own communities, but oftentimes these same churches lack even basic resources. Caring Partners equips these local churches, donating medical supplies, treatment, and training to provide tools to build lasting outreach.
In 2015, through donations of personal care products, home health materials, and multivitamins to its local church partners, Caring Partners served more than 20,000 people in the tri-state region.
And Caring Partners’ efforts reach far beyond the tri-state. Through global church partnerships, CPI provides physical and spiritual care to a world in need, including countries in Central & South America, Africa, and Southeast Asia.
In cooperation with Christian leaders and indigenous healthcare providers, Caring Partners takes medical mission teams overseas, setting up mobile clinics in church buildings. Working hand-in-hand with indigenous physicians and churches provides an opportunity for neighbors to reach neighbors through the provision of healthcare and the hope of the Gospel.
Last year, CPI impacted 27 countries, serving more than 65,000 people, through donations of medical care and materials, all in cooperation with local churches and Christian healthcare facilities. And for every donated dollar of cash and medical supplies that Caring Partners receives, less than 3 percent—less than 3 cents per dollar—is used for overhead.
Board of Directors
Rev. Roy W. Cline, Chairman & Director
Carolyn S. Crawford, M.D., Director
Charles O. Dillard, M.D., Medical Director & Director
Alex D. Gamber, D.D.S., Director
Charles D. Kline, M.D., Director
Richard J. Lalli, Treasurer/Secretary & Director
Janis M. Lerer, RN, LSW (Retired), Director
Robert J. Lerer, M.D., Director
Daniel C. Love, M.D., Vice Chairman & Director
Daniel L. Million, Director
Adam G. Reed, D.C., President & Director
John H. Reuter, M.D., Director
Lisa M. Ward, D.O., Director
Other Ways to Help
- Ordinary People, Extraordinary Impact: Caring Partners Annual Banquet, April 6, 2017, The Savannah Center, West Chester
- Healthcare providers of all types for international medical mission trips; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional info.
- Volunteers to sort and package medical supplies and materials; contact email@example.com.
- Corporate service projects are available for companies to assist with local needs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mission outreach to help your church share the Gospel here at home and overseas; contact Adam Reed, D.C., at Caring Partners at (937) 743-2744.
- Personal care products and medical supplies; contact Andrew Wienhoff at email@example.com.
Caring Partners International
CINCINNATI GIVES CHALLENGE: crowdrise.com/caringpartnersinternational-cincinnatigives