Serving Our Community Brighton Center wraps a community of support around individuals and families by tackling the issues that prevent people from becoming self-sufficient, removing the barriers they face, and creating hope so that goals can be achieved and dreams realized. From our modest beginnings in 1966, we have grown to provide a wide range of programs and services, which include meeting basic needs, adult and early childhood education, workforce development, substance abuse recovery for women, affordable housing, financial education and counseling, youth services, and neighborhood based programs. Our comprehensive approach to bundling services and programs allows us to meet the often complex needs of a family as they become our partners in creating change.
Tammy Weidinger, President and CEO
Wonda Winkler, Executive Vice President
June Miller, Chief Financial Officer
Melissa Hall Sommer, Senior Director Family Economic Success
Board of Directors, Executive Committee
Jeremy A. Hayden, Chair
Susan McDonald, Vice Chair
Michael D. Napier, Treasurer
David R. Fleischer, Secretary
Anne Busse, Past Board Chair
Thomas Stoll, Member At Large
Other Ways to Help
- Make a donation to help support our 41 programs and services serving 49,850 individuals last year.
- Atttend the Annual Mardi Gras for Homeless Children on February 23, 2017, Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Attend Brighton Center’s gala on June 3, 2017, at Drees Pavilion.
- Brighton Center welcomes volunteers and has year-round volunteer needs for individuals and groups.
Two upcoming volunteer opportunities are:
- Holiday Drive volunteers from December 7 to 18. Assist with sorting, delivering, and more.
- Volunteers for the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program. Assist families and seniors with low or fixed incomes to avoid expensive tax preparation fees and help them claim the Earned Income Tax Credit and Child Tax Credit, which can help families withstand unexpected economic changes and reduce poverty.
- For more information on volunteer opportunities, please contact Beth Hodge at (859) 491-8303 ext. 2331 or email@example.com
Brighton Center, Inc.
P.O. Box 325
Newport, KY 41072
CINCINNATI GIVES CHALLENGE: crowdrise.com/brightoncenter-cincinnatigives