CINCINNATI GIVES CHALLENGE: crowdrise.com/artswave-cincinnatigives2018
Mission ArtsWave is the force behind Greater Cincinnati’s thriving arts organizations. Through nearly 40,000 supporters, we create the wave of arts that makes our community strong.
Serving Our Community ArtsWave fuels Cincinnati’s growth as a recognized leader with continuous innovation and the nation’s largest community campaign for the arts.
Attracting national acclaim and driving tourism, our arts connect us as a community and create a more vibrant regional economy.
Each year, ArtsWave supports more than 100 arts organizations, school outreach programs, festivals, and neighborhood arts activities through impact-based grants.
Funding for these programs comes not from local taxes, levies, or government agencies, but from tens of thousands of ArtsWave donors across the region, each adding to the arts ripple effect.
Alecia Kintner, President & CEO
Kate Kennedy, Chief Operating Officer
Teresa Tanner, 2018–2019 Board of Trustees Chair
Leigh Fox, 2018 Community Campaign Chair
Other Ways to Help
• 2019 ArtsWave Community Campaign for the Arts, February–April 2019
• Get an ArtsWave Pass, granting access to BOGO and exclusive deals to arts experiences, restaurants, and shops. Visit ArtsWave.org/Pass
• CincySings, April 9, 2019
• Start a workplace giving campaign at your office. Contact Lisa Wolter at (513) 632-0127 or lisa.wolter@ArtsWave.org
• To learn more about our mission as shown in the photos above, check out our videos at ArtsWave.org/Map, ArtsWave.org/Bridge, and ArtsWave.org/Enliven
20 E. Central Parkway, Suite 200
Cincinnati, OH 45202