Cincinnati Magazine, the definitive guide to living well in Greater Cincinnati, is seeking career-minded individuals to help grow the organization. This is an exciting opportunity that offers a friendly work atmosphere, professional growth, and uncapped income potential.
- Outreach to local businesses to set appointments
- Cold calling to prospective advertisers and sponsors
- Schedule follow-up phone calls and appointments for Account Executives
- Maintain an organized contact follow-up CRM system
- Manage sales pipeline
- Research and identify new prospects
To succeed candidates must:
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Be self-driven
- Have a relentless work ethic
- Be willing to work long hours
- Be highly motivated by success
- Have guts
- Be able to handle rejection
- Enjoy talking to people
- Enjoy helping others succeed
$30,000 base salary plus 2% commission on all sales within 120 days of a generated lead.
Please e-mail Ivy Bayer the following materials: your résumé and a cover letter that will convince me you’re the best candidate for the position. This position reports directly to the publisher.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.