Every week Bengals Linebacker Thomas Howard is going to be sharing his thoughts on the up-coming game, his team-mates, Cincinnati, and anything else that pops into my head to ask him….
1. What’s the best thing you’ve eaten in Cincy? Best Salad in the City of Cincinnati is the “Freddy” at Jeff Rubys
Best Mozzarella Sticks I’ve ever had are at “Maggino’s”.
Best Guacamole I’ve ever had was at Nada’s downtown.
2. What’s your biggest pet peeve? My biggest pet peeve is when people place there chewed gum on their plates while they are eating. NEVER do that while eating with me. I can’t eat while looking at that chewed gum. I lost my appetite right now thinking about it.
3/4. What is the key to this week’s game against the Giants, and who do we need to look for?
– We need to Finish in the 4th Quarter, on both sides of the Ball.
– We need to get after Eli Manning (Rattle him with Pressure and Sacks)
– Block Jason Pierre-Paul their best Rusher
– No Explosive plays in the Running game,passing game (in particular Victor Cruz), Special Teamw.
– We need to WIN the turnover battle. +2
We’re at the half way point in the season. Our records isn’t were we’d like it to be BUT we are still in the hunt for a Playoff birth. But we need to start putting some wins together.
5. Who would you want next to you in the trenches?
Football Trenches: Geno Atkins, because he can play the Run and rush the Passer better than anyone I know.
Dark Alley Trenches: Rey Maualuga because he’s Fearless AND
Dan Skuta because he’s CRAZY. Lol
Follow Thomas on twitter: @Mr53
Check back next week for more….