Cincinnati Gives Challenge, donate here: www.cincinnatigives.org/Ymcabetterus
MISSION: The YMCA mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY: The YMCA works to ensure everyone is treated equitably. We do this by building inclusive and joyful environments where all people can reach goals, make friends, and connect to a cause greater than themselves.
The YMCA is a 501(c)3 charity delivering services in three focus areas: youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
- Youth Development: Cultivating the potential of every child through academics, recreation, self-confidence, and social-emotional learning.
- Healthy Living: Creating spaces (in person and virtually) where everyone can engage in a holistic wellness journey through physical fitness and mental and spiritual strength.
- Social Responsibility: Intertwined in all programs and services, the Y consciously and strategically builds a stronger community through the care and support of others.
Jorge Perez, President and CEO
Roddell McCullough, Board Chair
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
• Visit MyY.org/give to learn about financial gift opportunities.
• Volunteerism is always available at the Y through operation support, youth sports coaching, fund-raising, special events and more!
1105 Elm St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202