CINCINNATI GIVES CHALLENGE: cincinnatigives.org/Leukemia-And-Lymphoma-Society-Tri-State-Southern-Ohio-Chapter
Mission: Your participation helps fund groundbreaking research to find cures, provide patient support and education, and promote advocacy efforts to benefit patients. The funds raised are used by LLS for new lifesaving research approaches, including precision medicine and immunotherapies. We offer timely information and support for newly diagnosed blood cancer patients and families and support advocacy efforts for federal and state laws and policies to enable patients to access lifesaving treatments and cures.
Serving Our Community: As the leading source of free blood cancer education and support for patients, survivors, and caregivers, LLS helps patients navigate their cancer treatments and access quality, affordable, coordinated care. With robust patient-focused services and programs, we support patients and their families throughout their cancer journey to help them get the care they need.
Board of Trustees:
Traci Bolte, Make Her Mark LLC
Mike Clark, Teksystems
Chris Conlan, Corporate Consciousness
Ann Davis, First Financial Bank
Elizabeth Isphording, Transamerica
Amy Kappen, Melink
Amanda Kladakis, Neyer Properties
Laura McCammon, Foundation Medicine
Nikol Miller, RTA Dayton
Lauren Nichols, Avenue Fabricating Inc.
Donnie Hill, Precision Manufacturing
Satheesh Katula, M.D.
Martha Shaker, Concept Rehab
Bob Reynolds, Bradyware
Peter Ruehlman, M.D.
Steve Schulte, First Financial Bank
David Oh, M.D., Hoxworth Blood Center
Cory Haucke, Accenture
Shelley Delaney, Cincinnati USA Convention & Visitors Bureau
Michael Goeke, Priority Management
Ryan Rizzo, Cincinnati Reds
Tom Carleton, Executive Director
Dawn Berryman, Sr. Director
Cris Peterson, Area Director, Dayton
Other Ways to Help:
- Team In Training is the largest charity endurance training program in the world, powered by 650,000 athletes committed to creating a future without cancer.
- Light The Night brings together 1 million people carrying illuminated lanterns to celebrate, honor, or remember those touched by cancer.
- Student Series connects schools with local blood cancer patients to allow students to see the impact they’re making in the lives of others.
- Man & Woman of the Year is a philanthropic competition among motivated individuals in communities across the United States who fund-raise to drive forward LLS’s mission of ending blood cancers.
- Students of the Year is a six- to eight-week initiative engaging students who are enthusiastic about volunteerism, philanthropy, community outreach, and leadership.
4370 Glendale Milford Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45242