Cincinnati Gives Challenge, donate here: www.cincinnatigives.org/Sfsm
Mission: St. Francis Seraph Ministries nourishes and nurtures anyone in need.
Serving Our Community:
St. Francis Seraph Ministries continues the Franciscan legacy of serving the impoverished in Cincinnati for over 175 years. Located in the St. Anthony Center in Over-the-Rhine, we feed hundreds of guests Monday–Friday in the Mother Teresa of Calcutta Dining Room during breakfast and dinner. We also provide thousands of bag lunches every month to anyone in need of a mobile meal. Our award-winning Cooking for the Family program teaches families how to plan and cook affordable, nutritious meals. The nationally recognized Sarah Center program for sewing, quilting, and jewelry making empowers local women with life and work skills. All of our programs function through the generous support of more than 2,000 annual volunteers.
Christine M. Schuermann, Executive Director
Ren Austing, Finance Director
Lois Shegog, Sarah Center Director
Adina Wofford, Sarah Center Retail Sales
Jay Olzak, Food Service Director
Theresa Diersen, Volunteer Director
Jamie Stoneham, Cooking for the Family Director
Annise Anderson, Office Manager
Ann Marie Quinn OSF, Client Services Coordinator
Brother David Crank OFM, Client Services Coordinator
Other Ways to Help:
- Volunteer to work breakfast Monday–Friday, 7–9 a.m. Sign up on our website.
- Donate bag lunch supplies, individually wrapped sandwiches, snacks, or drink boxes.
- Sponsor breakfast costs for one month, for 3,200 meals.
- Sponsor one session of the Cooking for the Family program.
- Sponsor a candidate for the Sarah Center Job Training Program.
1615 Republic St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202-6464