We asked Kathy Stout, stationery designer and owner of Posh Paper, to create two invitation suites that deliver a dramatic effect—one on a budget, one a splurge. We think both options are equally stunning.
Starting at $500 for 100:
- Save money with an online RSVP.
- Printed on 120-pound smooth matte paper stock.
- Custom watercolor illustrations by Jamie Hansen.
- Print envelopes with a matching font to cut costs.
- Paper upgrades can be added, such as heavier stock, textured felt, metallic, and more.
- Includes a double-sided invitation with details on back.
Starting at $800 for 100:
- Printed RSVPs add a traditional, elegant touch to the invitation suites.
- Pieces can be upgraded with foil stamping, letterpress, or thermography.
- Double-sided invitation with the couple’s initials on back.
- Add a wax seal for an ultra-luxe feel.
- Hand-lettered envelopes will cost you more, but leave a big impression. Calligraphy by Lime & Lily Calligraphy.