Cincinnati Gives Challenge, donate here: www.cincinnatigives.org/Reviv-Family-Support
MISSION: Reviv was established to assist families going through hospitalization or the diagnosis of a terminal or life threatening diagnosis of a child. It was born under the mission that every family is unique, which means every family requires a specialized approach to support. Reviv’s vision is clear that they are there to bridge gaps, build community, and bring hope to medical families both in and out of the hospital.
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
• Family Support: Families are matched with a Family Support Worker who assists them throughout their child’s medical journey. They provide assistance locating resources, assisting hands-on in the home and while the child is inpatient in the hospital. For out-of-town families, this support worker checks in regularly and assist in the planning and logistics of their next trip to ensure they always have someone local to contact while in town to ensure their needs are met.
• High Five Foods: Provides families with meals in the hospital, local grocery gift cards, or home food delivery from local food pantry partners. Reviv also partners with Chowdown Cincinnati to provide gift cards to local restaurants in the Cincinnati area.
• ReFuel: fuel cards to allow families to get to and from appointments.
• Reviv Room: Whether in from out of town, or a local family with time between your child’s appointments, the Reviv Room is a space to allow kids to be kids and for the adults and/or siblings to recharge. This on-site room is available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and is walking distance from Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. Snacks and activities included.
• Bereavement and Grief Support
Maria Lees-Dunlap: Founder, Board Chair
Allie McKinney: Office Administrator
Alicia Daniels: Family Support Coordinator
Julie Stockton: Community Outreach and Fundraising Coordinator
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
• Volunteer your time
• Join our board of directors
151 Goodman St.
Cincinnati, OH 45219