CINCINNATI GIVES CHALLENGE: cincinnatigives.org/Purehope
Mission: We help parents and other disciple-makers understand God’s story of sex in a deeper way, so they can communicate it with confidence, navigate a sexualized, digital age, and lead their families and communities with hope.
Serving Our Community: Our sexual stewardship is part of a bigger, better story. Our resources tell that story and empower parents and influencers to model the pursuit of purity and help their children and disciples steward their sexuality. Purity is not an accomplishment, it’s a relationship with the One who is pure: Jesus. Our conference team partners with churches, Christian schools, and community organizations to bring clear teachings infused with panels, Q&A, roundtables, and next-step resources. Attendees leave with compelling vision, Biblical insight, and practical tools to confidently approach the topic of sex and create a tech strategy for their home. Through our consulting partnerships we equip church, ministry, and lay leaders around the world to proclaim God’s story of sex in their unique setting.
Jasper Hall Jr., President
Joanne Samad Cornelius, Advancement and Finance Director
Board of Directors:
Gary Matthews, President
Jim Weaver, Treasurer
Joyce Tedford, Secretary
Jasper Hall Jr.
Other Ways to Help:
- Connect us to your church, Christian school, or group: Host a conference or request a pureHOPE speaker for your next event!
- Host a small group: Utilize ‘Quest: Parenting in a Sexualized Culture’ or our other resources at home!
- Continue the conversation: Listen to ‘A World Free: The pureHOPE Podcast’ or visit us @findpurehope and share with your sphere of influence!
- Pray: Your prayers mean the world to us! Pray for our team and this transformative message!
- Creative giving: Host a third-party fund-raiser, ask about your employer matching program, shop using AmazonSmile, or donate in-kind services.
5742 Hamilton Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45224