Cincinnati Gives Challenge, donate here: https://www.cincinnatigives.org/People-Working-Cooperatively
Mission: People Working Cooperatively performs critical home repairs and services so that low-income homeowners can remain in their homes living independently and healthier in a safe, sound environment.
Serving Our Community:
PWC proudly performs more than 8,000 services for eligible homeowners each year, whose typical income is just $14,000 a year. Often, these individuals face challenges due to illness, disability, job loss or other circumstances.
Jock Pitts, President
Nina Creech, Sr. VP of Whole Home
Chris Owens, VP of Development
Diana Adams, Director of Administrative Services
Gwen Jones, Director of Human Resources
Brian Weichert, Director of Operations
PWC Board of Directors
Thomas C. Colvin, Arthur J. Gallagher and Co., Chair
Teresa Huxel, Macy’s, Inc., Treasurer
Stephen Ringel, CareSource, Secretary
Richard W. Zoller, Messer Construction Co., retired, Immed. Past Chairperson
Other Ways to Help:
- ToolBelt Ball: PWC’s annual black-tie fundraising gala benefits People Working Cooperatively’s Modification for Mobility program.
- Prepare Affair: A volunteer event that brings together more than 2,000 volunteers to help low-income, elderly, and disabled homeowners prepare their homes for winter. One of the largest one-day events in the tri-state, volunteers at Prepare Affair will perform winter preparation activities that will make a huge difference for elderly homeowners with physical limitations.
- Repair Affair: PWC’s annual spring volunteer event. Volunteers form small groups of with home repair skills and make a concrete difference in the lives of our low-income neighbors.
- Ramp it up for Veterans: Annual campaign to assist low-income and/or disabled veterans throughout Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
- Emerging Leaders: An organization of young professionals and emerging community leaders committed to supporting the mission of PWC by promoting awareness and encouraging involvement through effective community action in the form of volunteer service, social fund-raising and other advancement initiatives.
4612 Paddock Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45229