Cincinnati Gives Challenge, donate here: www.cincinnatigives.org/Newpath
MISSION: Igniting Hope. Changing Futures.
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY: NewPath Child & Family Solutions is a premier behavioral health, specialized education, and child welfare agency.
Eric Cummins, Chief Executive Officer
John Colegrove, Chief Financial Officer
Tricia Mullins, Chief Impact Officer
Kelli Ott, Chief Strategy Officer
John Parran, Chief Operating Officer
Dr. Joe Rieman, Chief Medical Officer
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
We appreciate investment in the form of time, treasure, or in-kind donations toward any of these five areas of need.
• Client Support: Providing basic and personal care needs to the children and families we support daily.
• Healing Environment: Building and maintaining infrastructure for the children we support, such as community-based apartments for youth transitioning to adulthood, school classrooms and gyms, groundskeeping, and therapy spaces.
• Holiday Celebrations: Provide holiday fun to 600+ children and teens so they can experience the joy of the season, many for the very first time.
• Program Expansion: Ensure continued premium care for the children and families we support.
• Staff Well-Being: Help those who help others. Support the mental health of our frontline staff, who are constantly surrounded by the traumas of the children and families we support.
5400 Edalbert Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45239