Cincinnati Gives Challenge, donate here: www.cincinnatigives.org/Lighthouseyfs
Mission: To empower young people and families to succeed through a continuum of care that promotes healing and growth.
Serving Our Community:
Lighthouse is creating a community where every young person has the opportunity to thrive. Lighthouse services support the well-being of young people ages 0–24, helping them heal and grow, achieve their goals, and make positive contributions to our community. And we go where they need us. Lighthouse employees serve 5,000 children and families each year in their neighborhoods, homes, and schools.
- Emergency shelter for teens
- Foster care and adoption
- Shelter, housing, and life skills training for young people ages 17–24 experiencing homelessness
- An integrated access team helping ages 3 and up connect to mental health services and other resources
- Services for infants and toddlers with disabilities or developmental delays
- Mental health and behavioral health care
- Juvenile justice services
- Community residential treatment
- Street outreach
Executive Management Team
Paul Haffner, President & CEO
Cathy Goold, Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer
Jodi Harding, Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
Judy Oakman, Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Jessica Wabler, Vice President of Development & Grants
Board Chair: Stephen Peterson
Board Members: Dr. P. Eric Abercrumbie, Doug Bierer, Marvin Butts, Steve Campbell, Elena Comeaux, Ken Feldmann, Dawn Green, Chris Harris, Greg Hartmann, Laquita Howell, Roni Hyman, Kick Lee, Barry Morris, Kenneth Parker, Bob Rich, Tatyana Rozhnova, Mary-Bob Rubenstein, Candie Simmons, Amber Simpson, Tamie Sullivan, Amy Susskind, Bob Zepf
Other Ways to Help:
- Bring joy to young people in need during the holiday season by contributing to our Happy Holidays Gift Drive.
- Prepare and donate a meal to our teen shelter or our young adult shelter.
- Donate items from our wish list: www.lys.org/ways-to-give/in-kinddonations
- Attend and/or sponsor our Beacon of Light Humanitarian Awards Gala on Saturday, April 17, 2021.
• Attend and/or sponsor our Fall Event & Home Tour on Thursday, September 30, 2021.
401 E. McMillan St.
Cincinnati, OH 45206