CINCINNATI GIVES CHALLENGE: cincinnatigives.org/Lighthouseyfs
Mission: To empower young people and families to succeed through a continuum of care that promotes healing and growth.
Serving Our Community: Lighthouse is creating a community where every young person has the opportunity to thrive. Lighthouse services support the well-being of young people ages 0–24, helping them heal and grow, achieve their goals, and make positive contributions to our community. And we go where they need us. Lighthouse employees serve 5,000 children and families each year in their neighborhoods, homes, and schools.
- Emergency shelter for teens
- Foster care and adoption
- Shelter, housing, and life skills training for young people ages 17–24 experiencing homelessness
- An integrated access team helping ages 3 and up connect to mental health services and other resources
- Services for infants and toddlers with disabilities or developmental delays
- Mental health and behavioral health care
- Juvenile justice services
- Community residential treatment
- Street outreach
Executive Management Team:
Paul Haffner, President & CEO
Cathy Goold, Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer
Jodi Harding, Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
Judy Oakman, Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Jessica Wabler, Vice President of Development & Grants
P. Eric Abercrumbie, PhD
Mary- Bob Rubenstein
Other Ways to Help:
- Bring joy to young people in need during the holiday season by contributing to our Happy Holidays Gift Drive.
- Volunteer. We have a variety of opportunities for groups and individuals, including days, evenings, and weekends.
- Donate items from our wish list.
- Attend and/or sponsor our Beacon of Light Humanitarian Awards Gala on Saturday, April 18, 2020.
- Attend and/or sponsor our Fall Event & Home Tour in Fall 2020.
401 E. McMillian St.
Cincinnati, OH 45206