Cincinnati Gives Challenge, donate here: www.cincinnatigives.org/Lighthouseyfs
MISSION: To empower young people and families to succeed through a continuum of care that promotes healing and growth.
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY: Lighthouse Youth & Family Services provides a range of programs for young people ages 0–25 and their families. Each one receives individualized care, and Lighthouse is there every step of the way to support them on their unique journey to achieving their goals.
• The only local emergency shelter for teens.
• Mental and behavioral health care.
• Foster care and adoption.
• Residential treatment.
• Support for infants and toddlers with disabilities and developmental delays.
• Services to help youth involved in the juvenile justice system succeed by staying crime-free, achieve academically, and get and keep jobs.
• Street outreach and resource center for homeless youth.
• Shelter, housing, and life skills training for young people ages 17–24 experiencing homelessness.
Paul Haffner, President & CEO
Cathy Goold, Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer
Jodi Harding, Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
Thuy Kolik, Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Jessica Wabler, Vice President of Development & Grants
Vickie Ackman, Service Area Vice President
Bonita Campbell, Service Area Vice President
Nathan Lynch, Service Area Vice President
Board Chair: Tamie Sullivan
Board Members: Doug Bierer, Steve Campbell, Bobby Cave, Elena Comeaux, Ken Feldmann, Dawn Green, Greg Hartmann, Roni Hyman, Allison Kahn, Kick Lee, Santoshi Mahendra, Barry Morris, Lisa O’Brien, Kenneth Parker, Stephen Peterson, Bob Rich, Amber Simpson, Amy Susskind, Deborah White Richardson, Bob Zepf
OTHER WAYS TO HELP:
• Light up the holiday season for young people in need by joining the Lighthouse Happy Holidays Gift Drive.
• Donate a delicious meal to a Lighthouse shelter and remind the young people living there someone cares and wants to help them. You can drop off a homemade meal or you can have food delivered.
• Join the celebration of community leaders making a difference for young people and attend and/or sponsor the Beacon of Light Humanitarian Awards Gala on April 9, 2022.
• Give an experience. Donate tickets to sporting events, performances, museums, or amusement parks.
• Become a member of the Lighthouse Young Professionals Committee for those under 40. Share your talents and energy to make a positive impact for youth in need.
401 E. McMillan St.
Cincinnati, OH 45206