Cincinnati Gives Challenge, donate here: www.cincinnatigives.org/Hercincinnati
MISSION: HER Cincinnati empowers women to break the cycles of poverty, addiction, and human trafficking.
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY: HER Cincinnati (formerly Cincinnati Union Bethel) has been responding to human service needs since 1830, and today our focus is on Housing, Education, and Recovery Services. We believe all women are strong and resilient, but sometimes circumstances and society can create barriers to success. HER Cincinnati fights to dismantle those barriers and operates three programs united in their vision of a community where all women have the skills and confidence to thrive:
- Anna Louise Inn provides affordable housing and supportive services to help women achieve self-sufficiency.
- Cincinnati Scholar House provides wraparound services to single-parent college students to help them attain their degree and reach greater economic well-being.
- Off the Streets provides addiction recovery services to guide survivors of human tra!cking on a path to reclaim their lives.
Beth Schwartz, CEO
Bralynda Watkins, COO
Jenny Jones, Managing Director of Community Relations
Viann Barnett, Managing Director of Anna Louise Inn and Off the Streets
Rainie Moody, Managing Director of Cincinnati Scholar House
Board of Directors
Shirley Yoshida, Chair
Steve Tosh, Vice Chair/Treasurer
Susana T. Chamlee, Secretary
Kathryn Haines, Immediate Past Chair
Deanna M. Webster
OTHER WAYS TO HELP:
• Join our Corporate SponsHERship program and give your employees an opportunity to learn more how poverty, addiction, and human trafficking impact our region. Instead of attending a “rubber chicken” gala, your employees will gain a meaning-ful perspective on important issues and experience our programs up close and personal.
• Join HER Strong Woman Collective, a group of empowered women empowering others. Your annual investment of $1,000 will give you a calendar of meaningful opportunities to engage in our work, meet new SWC friends, and make a difference in the lives of other women.
• Donate food and gift items to our Thanksgiving and Winter Holiday drives.
• Lots of hands-on volunteering opportunities are available—mentoring, tutoring, activity programming, and more. Go to www.hercincinnati.org for more information.
2401 Reading Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45202