Cincinnati Gives Challenge, donate here: www.cincinnatigives.org/Grant-Us-Hope
MISSION: To reduce youth suicide and promote mental health through collaborative, evidence-based initiatives. Our vision is: Saving Young Lives, Together!
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY: Suicide is the second leading cause of death for youth ages 10–14, with overall suicide rates increasing across age groups. Grant Us Hope provides lifesaving programs in over 200 schools across Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana, transforming conversations around mental health to help prevent suicide.
Grant Us Hope serves the community by collaborating with school administrators, teachers, parents, and students to provide mental health response training, parent education and support, along with postvention to assist schools and survivors.
Our work creates Hope Squads, which are school-based, peer-to-peer programs with multi-year curriculum that teaches students suicide prevention fundamentals, self-care, and anti-bullying. Hope Squads develop a culture of belonging and reduce the stigma associated with mental health. These important skills transcend education and benefit entire communities.
Board of Advisors
Diane Egbers, Board Chair Founder/CEO, Leadership Excelleration, Inc.
Susan Bennett Financial Consultant, Thrivent
Kelly Dolan Co-Founder/Employee Owner, Ingage Partners
Mary Eppstein Vice President, Fifth Third Bank
Jack Horvath Retired Executive, Procter & Gamble
Christy Jones Owner & Realtor, The Christy Jones Team, Coldwell Banker
Dr. Joseph Luria Vice President Mental Health Operations, Cincinnati Children’s
Lynn Mangan CEO, Lynn Mangan Consulting
Suraj Maraboyina CEO, Maraboyina Group, LLC
Nancy Petersen Marketing Consultant
John Sawyer Retired President, Protective Insurance
Grant Us Hope Team
Scott Inskeep, CEO
Becky Reder, COO
Brian Cunningham, Director of Operations
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
• Advocate. Connect us with school leaders and other community members to help expand Hope Squads across Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.
• New High School Hope Squads. Donate $10k to sponsor a NEW Hope Squad in a local high school, giving hope to students, teachers, parents, and staff.
• Grow Hope Squads. Donate $5k to sponsor sustaining an existing Hope Squad, allowing programs to grow and save lives.
• New Elementary & Intermediate Hope Squads. Donate $2,500 to sponsor a NEW intermediate or elementary Hope Squad, shedding light on the early stages of mental health.
• Postvention Support. Donate $1k to sponsor postvention support and comfort to students and staff the days and weeks following an unexpected death of a student.
• Events. Attend and support our local fundraising events, such as the annual Butterfly Bash.
• Donate. Donate any amount to sustain our lifesaving programs
• Spread the Word. Share information about Grant Us Hope with those around you to raise awareness about the importance of mental health.
If you, or someone you know, is struggling with thoughts of suicide, call or text 988.
4010 Executive Park Dr., Suite 115
Cincinnati, OH 45241