Cincinnati Gives Challenge, donate here: www.cincinnatigives.org/CincinnatiWorks
MISSION: Cincinnati Works will partner with all willing and capable people living in poverty to assist them in advancing to economic self-sufficiency through employment.
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY: For over 25 years, Cincinnati Works has been transforming lives through employment and financial education. A job is just the beginning for our Members (clients). Our comprehensive approach includes job readiness training, connections to employer partners, legal advocacy, and financial coaching. We provide individualized, 1-on-1, personal and financial coaching—free for life. We offer our services at our downtown office and contract with employers to provide our coaching services to their frontline workforce. Our coaches work with Members in earning a job, building financial stability, and ultimately realizing their dreams. We help them to chart their course, jumpstart their careers, build financial stability and then celebrate their success in breaking the cycle of generational poverty.
David Herche, Enerfab – Board Chairman
Lee Stautberg, Dinsmore & Shohl – Lead Director
Eric Lanter, Chase – Treasurer
Gerron McKnight, The Christ Hospital Network – Secretary
Tianay Amat, President & CEO
Mary Bennett Brown, Sr. Director of Human Resources
Mike Cheney, Chief Financial Officer
Calista Hargrove, Vice President of Workforce Development
Wendy Kobler, Vice President of Philanthropy & External Relations
Ross Turpeau, Vice President & General Manager of Workforce Connection
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
YOU can be a part of the solution!
- Donate: Your investment helps our neighbors reach financial stability through quality employment and personalized 1 on 1 coaching
- Sponsor: Businesses can sponsor our work and receive valuable marketing benefits
- Advocate: Sign up for our newsletter, follow us, and share on social media about our important work
- Join our Young Professionals Board: Networking, fund-raising, and battling poverty with like-minded young professionals
- Employers: Think on-site coaching could benefit your frontline employees? Contact Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
708 Walnut St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202