Cincinnati Gives Challenge, donate here: www.cincinnatigives.org/Cincinnati-Nature-Center
ESTABLISHED: Founded in 1965 and opened to the public in 1967.
MISSION: Cincinnati Nature Center is dedicated to Inspiring Conservation through personal experiences, education, and care for the land.
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY: Each year, we welcome thousands of nature enthusiasts to explore our 20 miles of award-winning hiking trails, which provide access to our 1,800 acres of forests, prairies, streams, ponds, and wetlands. We offer educational programs, volunteer opportunities, clubs, and events where people of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities can engage with nature at their own pace and within their own interests.
For children, we offer opportunities for nature play, exploration, and discovery in our Nature PlayScape and through programming, school field trips, camps, and our Nature Preschool and K-2 Nature School.
Through research, education, and proven conservation tactics, we protect land and wildlife while educating people on what they can do to help in their own yards, neighborhoods, and communities.
Jeff Corney, Executive Director
Cory Christopher, Director of Conservation
Kristi Masterson, Director of Operations & Engagement
Connie O’Connor, Director of Applied Learning
Karen Sieber, Director of Development
Brittney Torres, Director of Human Resources
Wendy Wilson, Director of Finance & Business Services
Board of Directors
Scott Aaron, Marge C. Anderson, Jana M. Beal, David Bohl, Kyle Charles Brooks, Victoria W. Carr, Ed.D., Sarah Anness Evans, John S. Ficks, William H. Fry, Christy Kaeser Holmes, John R. Jarnigo, Meri Johnson, Peter M. Kwiatkowski, John Lucas, D. Lachlan C. Mclean, Gates M. Moss, Devin Patchell, MD, MPH, Joan Popowics, Michael Schott, Regina Sharp, Irwin Simon, Erica M. Spitzig, Abby Tuke, Laura Welles Wilson, Anthony Woodward
E. Rowley Elliston, Louise A. Head, Michael S. McGraw, Richard D. Oliver, Jane N. Stotts
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
Visit Rowe Woods
• Enjoy award-winning hiking trails, the Nature PlayScape, exhibits, wildlife viewing, and The Nature Shop. Daily admission fee for adults, children, and dogs.
Attend Light in the Forest
• Enjoy a peaceful walk in the winter woods at our annual holiday lights event. Features include five new light installations, children’s activities, live music, holiday shopping, decorated historic home. Select nights Dec. 1–Jan. 1. Preregistration required.
• Members enjoy free access to Rowe Woods, exclusive access to Long Branch Farm & Trails, and valuable discounts on programs, events, and camps. We offer levels for individuals, couples, and families. Membership is a great holiday gift!
• As a 501(c)3, we do not receive funding from city or county government entities. We rely on the generous gifts of members, corporations, private foundations, and donors to fulfill our mission.
• Teach visitors about nature, steward the land, assist with events, help with office duties.
4949 Tealtown Rd.
Milford, OH 45150