CINCINNATI GIVES CHALLENGE: cincinnatigives.org/CincinnatiToolBank
Mission: The Cincinnati Community ToolBank serves community-based organizations by providing tools, equipment, and expertise to empower their most ambitious goals. The ToolBank is a force multiplier, making it possible to get more done with less time and money. Each tool works on multiple projects, creating a vibrant community where people want to live and work by helping to build lasting pieces in the community, including playgrounds, baseball fields, gardens, green spaces, and much more.
Serving Our Community: The objective of the tool-lending program is to empower nonprofit organizations to increase the impact of their mission-related e orts by helping them make better use of their limited resources and volunteers. Through the ToolBank’s tool-lending program, community-based organizations have affordable access to large quantities of high-quality tools without the additional cost or responsibility of maintenance, repair, and storage when the equipment is not in use. Now nonprofits can plan larger and more frequent service projects and better equip their volunteers with the right tools for the job. Since opening, the ToolBank has served more than 400 nonprofit agencies in Greater Cincinnati by providing them with more than $8 million worth of tools to equip more than 262,400 volunteers!
Kat Pepmeyer, Executive Director
Stephen Burch, President – Bank of America
Ryan Reckman, Vice President – US Bank
Nate Strahm, Treasurer – Grant Thornton LLP
Chad Kolde, Secretary – Barnes Dennig
Other Ways to Help:
- Volunteer: Your support enables the ToolBank to serve hundreds of non- profit agencies every year. Donate your time in the warehouse filling tool orders, maintaining tools, and improving warehouse efficiencies. Corporate group? We can accommodate you, too! We can arrange for days of service for groups of up to 30 volunteers.
- Donate: Your gift in any amount echoes throughout our shared com- munity and makes it possible for the ToolBank to serve hundreds of community-based partners.
- Sponsor: The ToolBank hosts three signature events each year and is looking for corporate partners.
- Got Tools? Most donations of tools and supplies are welcome. To inquire about donations, please call (513) 246-0015.
- Need Tools or Equipment: Have your community-based organization become a member agency. Borrow tools and special event equipment to help support upcoming volunteer projects or fundraising events.
1682 E. Seymour Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45237