Sick of slaving over that Thanksgiving bird? These restaurants will give you just what you need: great food with none of the cooking and cleaning.
1. BB RiverboatsDo something different this Thanksgiving and cruise down the Ohio River. The day will include all your Thanksgiving favorites, like turkey and pumpkin pie, as well as a scenic view. The boat sails from 1–3 pm and 5:30–7:30 pm. Adults: $29.95, children: $14. 101 Riverboat Row, Newport, (800) 261-8586, bbriverboats.com
2. deSha’s TavernFrom 11 am–7 pm, deSha's Tavern will be serving up a buffet that includes prime rib, fish, ham, turkey, and various sides. Adults: $29.95, children: $12.95, and kids 3 and under eat free. 11320 Montgomery Rd., Symmes Township, (513) 247-9933, deshas.com/cincinnati
3. La Petite FranceFor a Thanksgiving dinner with a European flair, La Petite France offers a French variation on the typical holiday feast. If you’re feeling brave, try the escargot or mussels with a warm bowl of pumpkin soup. Adults: $32.95, children (4–12): $15. 11 am–6 pm, 3177 Glendale-Milford Rd., Evendale, (513) 733-8383, lapetitefrance.biz
4. Parker’s Blue Ash TavernFor those who want something besides turkey, Parker’s Tavern offers a buffet with pork belly, a seafood bar, and corn bread pudding. Adults: $21.95, children (5–10): $8.95, and kids 4 and under eat free. 12–7 pm, 4200 Cooper Rd., Blue Ash, (513) 891-8300, facebook.com/parkersblueash
5. The Golden LambWe like to feel a little fancy sometimes. That’s why we like The Golden Lamb’s Thanksgiving dinner, where you get an appetizer, first course, entrée, and dessert for $26.95–$28.95. We’ll take the prime rib, please. 11 am–7 pm, 27 South Broadway, Lebanon, (513) 932-5056 goldenlamb.com
Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing Cincinnati Magazine Insiders account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved.
In partnership with Marketron Interactive