Whether you’re looking for a caffeine fix, a sweet treat, or just a break from work, these local coffee shops are good to the last drop.
1. Red Tree Art Gallery and Coffee ShopIf you’re as dedicated to doing good as you are to your daily cup of java, then Red Tree is the place for you. This coffee shop not only brews all fair trade and organic coffee, but also aims to support emerging local artists. 3210 Madison Rd, Oakley, (513) 321-8733, redtreegallery.net
2. Lookout JoeThis local coffee shop proves that bigger isn’t necessarily better. The teeny shop offers a genuine and humble pledge to give visitors the perfect in-house roast. And based on the loyal customer base, they’ve been pretty successful. The casual atmosphere provides a nice haven from the bustling area. 3181 Linwood Ave, Mt. Lookout, (513) 871-8626, lookoutjoe.com
3. Tazza MiaTazza Mia boasts original specialty drinks like New Orleans Sweet Iced Coffee with a hint of chicory, plus a healthy (and delicious) breakfast and lunch menu. Better yet, they are just as focused on ambience as they are on quality coffee. Be sure to invest in a Perks card because you’ll be coming back. 600 Vine St, downtown, tazzamia.com
4. Rohs Street CaféThe best thing about Rohs Street Café—aside from its globally and socially conscious outlook—is its service. Baristas and owners of this "home away from home" treat every guest of the cozy café as their neighbor. Catch live music Thursday through Saturday. 245 W. McMillan St, Clifton Heights, (513) 381-7647, rohsstreetcafe.com
5. Alreddy Coffee & CaféFamily-owned and operated since 2003, this café is the perfect kid-friendly pit stop for breakfast, lunch, or coffee and dessert (all made in-house). Along with a full espresso bar, Alreddy Coffee & Café features “croissomelets,” a homemade quiche of the day, fresh salads and wraps, and a $4.99 kids menu. 11083 Reading Rd, Sharonville, (513) 563-4550, alreddycafe.com
Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing Cincinnati Magazine Insiders account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved.
In partnership with Marketron Interactive