Sports, music, comedy, and more headline the week to come, including a real-life castle party.
1. Jay Bruce Bobblehead NightCatch all the action as the hometown Reds take on the defending NL West Champion Arizona Diamondbacks. Of course, for those who go to games for the collectibles, it’s also Jay Bruce bobblehead night. Be one of the first 25,000 fans there to take home the miniature version of your favorite Reds’ right fielder. July 18 at Great American Ball Park, cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=cin
2. Jeff DunhamAmerica’s top-grossing standup comedian Jeff Dunham comes to the tri-state for some Controlled Chaos. Catch the ventriloquist and his puppet friends, including Jose Jalapeno and Achmed the Dead Terrorist, in their latest comedy act. July 19 at Bank of Kentucky Center, bankofkentuckycenter.com
3. Rascal Flatts Country superstars Rascal Flatts are the latest high-profile band to visit Riverbend this summer. The Columbus natives return to the Buckeye state to promote their newest album, Changed, released in April. July 22 at Riverbend Music Center, riverbend.org
4. Castle DayHave you always wanted to explore an authentic castle? This family-friendly event features a marketplace with handmade crafts, comedy acts, and historical reenactments. Fire-breathing dragon not included. July 20 at Loveland Castle, lovelandcastle.com
5. Le Jazz HotExperience real French food and music at Le Bon Vivant in Walnut Hills. In addition to sampling the shop’s Roquefort, baguettes, wines, and desserts, listen to local jazz band Les Chevaliers de Swing. July 22 at Le Bon Vivant, lebonvivant.us.com
Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing Cincinnati Magazine Insiders account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved.
In partnership with Marketron Interactive