1. Hyde Park Farmers' MarketNestled right by pristine Hyde Park Square, the Hyde Park Farmers’ Market offers a bustling bounty of good eats. Try the freshly baked loaves from Blue Oven Bakery (hint: they’ll give you a sample!), waffles from Taste from Belgium, and Donna’s Gourmet Cookies. Sundays 9:30 am–1:30 pm thru September. Hyde Park Square, Erie and Edwards Rds., Hyde Park, hydeparkfamersermarket.com
2. Oxford Farmers MarketThe prime Uptown Park location of Oxford Farmers Market lends it to not only great “market-going,” but also easy access to the quirky shops of Oxford. Grab a coffee at the Kofenya booth, then enjoy perusing the locals’ spreads of produce, breads, and artisan goods. Saturdays 7:30 am–noon thru November. Uptown Park, High and Main Sts., Oxford, oxfordfarmersmarket.com
3. Wyoming Ave. Farmers’ MarketThis market is quaint and low key—much like the Wyoming neighborhood itself. Weekly selections might include honey from Andy’s Backyard Bees, Dojo Gelato, and veggies from Eli Creek Farms. Also good to know: All participating farmers are located within 90 miles of the market. Tuesday 3–7 pm thru October. Village Green, Wyoming and Oak Aves., Wyoming, wyomingfarmersmarket.net
4. Lettuce Eat Well Farmers’ Market Representing the West Side, this punny-named market boats sweet selections, including treats from Delightful Desert, and crafty décor, like those of Ora Pottery. BONUS: Let the kids play on the nearby playground while you stock up! Fri 3–7 pm thru fall harvest. Harvest Home Park, 3961 North Bend Rd., Cheviot, lewfm.org
5. Farmers Market of Findlay MarketA tried-and-true staple for fresh, local, and even organically grown selections, Findlay Market is famed for treasures like the blooms from Wildey Flower Farm and the cheesy treats from Blue Jacket Dairy. Tuesdays 4–7 pm, Saturdays 8 am–2 pm, Sundays 10 am–3 pm thru November. Findlay Market, 1801 Race St., Over-the-Rhine, findlaymarket.org/farmers-market/
Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing Cincinnati Magazine Insiders account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved.
In partnership with Marketron Interactive