Check out some of the best places to sip on margaritas and eat a taco or two (or five).
1. Bakersfield OTR Get the muy bueno Bakersfield Margarita by the glass or the pitcher. Easy does it, though—these babies are strong. 1213 Vine St. OTR, (513) 579-0446, bakersfieldotr.com
2. Mazunte It’s still the new kid on the block, but Mazunte has become a quick favorite due to its authentic Mexican cuisine. Having lived and worked in southern Mexico, Chef Josh Wamsley made sure to bring back what he learned to create a unique dining experience. 5207 Madison Rd, Oakley, (513) 785-0000, mazuntetacos.com
3. Nada Not afraid to stray away from the classics, Nada makes sure to offer a variety of flavored margaritas for everyone to enjoy. Take a walk on the wild side and try their Chile-Mango Margarita for a little punch of spiciness, or go the sweet route with the Pink Grapefruit Margarita made with Madisono’s pink grapefruit sorbet. 600 Walnut St, Downtown, (513) 721-6232, eatdrinknada.com
4. Cactus Pear So many flavors, so little time. Cactus Pear is currently celebrating its 20th year in the business and with that comes more than 20 flavors of margaritas. Try the Blood Orange, Prickly Pear, or Peach tequila-based drinks for $4 every Monday, or grab a few buddies and get a pitcher for $20. 3215 Jefferson Ave, Clifton, (513) 961-7400, cactuspearcincy.com
5. Django Western Taco Every Monday, this Northside eatery offers a $1-off margarita deal. Check out the Pineapple-Cilantro or Strawberry-Basil flavors. Betcha can’t have just one. 4046 Hamilton Ave, Northside, (513) 542-3664, djangonorthside.com
Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing Cincinnati Magazine Insiders account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.
In partnership with Marketron Interactive