We mined our 2013 Gift Guide to find our five favorite gifts—one for each special snowflake in your life. Find the rest here.
1. For Him Have a music snob in your life? How about a tech snob? Design geek? Any way you slice it, this gift will knock him dead. Rega RP6 turntable, $1,495, Audible Elegance, Montgomery
2. For HerAs if we needed another excuse to buy fancy French cheeses. Laguiole spreader set, $56, Le Bon Vivant, Walnut Hills
3. For Little Him The lovey doll gets a retro-tech makeover. This one is handmade from recycled wool. Mr. Triangle Toots Robot, $60, etsy.com/shop/Luvkt
4. For Little Her This piece pulls double duty: It’s a colorful mini chair for your kiddo’s room, and it’s a way to introduce said kiddo to iconic pop art. Keith Haring chair, $128, CAC Gift Shop, downtown
5. For Your Little FriendWe have four words for you: Pet-powered exercise car. Or is that three-and-a-half words? Whatever. Simply place your tiny rodent—hamster, guinea pig, etc.—inside the wheel and watch him zip around your house like he owns the place. SuperPet Critter Cruiser, $15, Petco, Hyde Park
Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing Cincinnati Magazine Insiders account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.
In partnership with Marketron Interactive