These top tastings are a great way to enjoy the season and try new and exciting things.
1. Fall Beer Tastings Start the season with a beer tasting at Winton Woods’s Mill Race Banquet Center. Choose from more than 25 lagers, ales, porters, and ciders along with craft beers from local breweries like Rivertown and Oskar Blues. There will be hors d’oeuvres and live music by Joe Cott. Sept 27, 7 p.m.; $24.95 per person, ($16.95 per designated driver) 1515 West Sharon Rd., Winton Woods, (513) 521-7275 ext. 285 to purchase by phone. greatparks.org/events
2. Taste of the World Food Tasting Discover a whole new world of foods at Findlay Market’s Taste of the World Food Tasting Tour. Stop at six specialty merchants for samples during a 90 min guided tour of Cincinnati oldest public market. Sept 25 at 11 a.m, and Sept 28 at 3 p.m.; $20 per person ($5 optional add-on to complete tour with a wine and beer tasting). 1801 Race St., Over-the-Rhine. (513) 602-5602, findlaymarket.org
3. Taste of the Levee All food being $3 or less (plus free entry fee) makes Newport on the Levee’s Taste of the Levee a perfect family fun day. Look for live local bands as well as artists showcasing their work for purchase. Free. Sept. 28, 12 p.m.- 7 p.m. Riverwalk Level, 1 Levee Way, Newport, (859) 581-9000, newportonthelevee.com
4. Wine and Craft Beer Tastings Looking for a cheap Friday night date? Check out Everything’s d’Vine in Downtown Cincinnati for a Wine and Craft Beer Tasting. Sample four different wines and four different craft beers—plus free snacks! $10 per person (or $5 for either beer or wine). Sept. 27 at 5:30 p.m. 320 W. Fourth St., downtown, (513) 621-6700, edvinecincy.com
5. Friday Wine Tasting Do you fancy yourself a wine connoisseur? Attend the D.E.P. Fine Wine and Spirit tasting, located in Covington. Each date features a special wine; this Friday offers a sampling of Chilean varietals. Free. Sept. 27 at 4 p.m. 670 W. Third St. Covington. (859) 291-2550, depsfinewine.com
Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing Cincinnati Magazine Insiders account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.
In partnership with Marketron Interactive