Findlay Market is obviously Cincinnati’s favorite year-round Farmers Market. But our lovely neighborhoods have plenty of winter cheer of their own:
1. Northside Farmers MarketEach Wednesday, you can still find the Northside Farmers Market vendors selling fresh fruit and vegetables alongside live music, cooking demos, and food trucks. northside.net
2. West Chester Farmers MarketCome rain or snow, the folks at West Chester Farmers Market will up and running on Saturdays with produce, local honey, and treats like artisanal bread and gourmet popcorn. Jan 12, Feb 9, March 9, April 6 & 27, West Chester Town Centre Dr., westchestersfarmersmarket.com
3. Lettuce Eat Well Winter Farmers MarketThis west side market runs year-round on Fridays, and offers locally grown grains and produce, local and regionally raised meat and dairy products, and homemade takeaways like hummus, pasta, and baked goods. lewfm.org
4. Madeira Winter Farmers MarketFor the winter months, this popular market moves its food and handicraft vendors indoors. Look for Blue Oven Bakery, Street Pops, Taste of Belgium, and Peaceful Acres Lavender Farm—plus Madeira favorites like Ferrari’s Little Italy and Freida’s Desserts. Madeira Silverwood Presbyterian Church at 8000 Miami Ave., Madeira, madeirafarmersmarket.com
5. Gabriel’s Place Farmers MarketThis nonprofit grows produce in an on-site hoop house with a fancy aquaponics system (see our video for more info: cincinnatimagazine.com/BigIdeas/2012/10/31/gabriels-place). During lean weeks, local produce service Green BEAN Delivery steps in to fill out the offerings for the weekly sales. Every Thursday; 3618 Reading Rd., Avondale, gabrielsplace.diosohio.org
Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing Cincinnati Magazine Insiders account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.
In partnership with Marketron Interactive