1. Square Deal In 1920, Mary Emery hired renowned city planner John Nolen to create an idyllic community named Mariemont. Nearly 80 years later, Rick Greiwe approached the village about extending the “town square” north on Miami and Plainville with three new condominium complexes.
2. New Address Greiwe started with Jordan Park, on Miami Road, in 2008. Emery Park (right), which was completed in late 2011, was already one-third sold out at press time, and neighboring Nolen Park, which will break ground this fall, has already sold $5.2 million in units.
3. Floor Plans Emery Park has 31 condo units ranging in size from 1,000 to 2,700 square feet, with one- and two-bedroom floorplans. First- and second-floor condos have lofty nine-foot ceilings; third-floor spaces feature 10-foot ceilings, a rare find in new construction.
4. Look Book Greiwe not only fashioned his gabled rooflines and stone, brick, and stucco exteriors to conform to existing structures; his zero lot-line buildings are exactly the kinds of structures Nolen had specified for those streets in his original plans, which Greiwe consulted during design.
5. Street Access Every unit in Emery (and Jordan, and—soon—Nolen) Park has its own private balcony, but Emery has a sizable brick “garden terrace” off the first-floor units as well. Some first floor units also have direct access to the street via private staircases off the balconies.
6. Inside Job You can expect all the amenities inside each condo. They’re equipped with gas fireplaces; Kitchen-Aid appliances; granite countertops in both the kitchen and bathroom(s); and hardwood floors in the “public” rooms (a.k.a. living room, dining room, kitchen, and front hall).
Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing Cincinnati Magazine Insiders account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved.
In partnership with Marketron Interactive